Current Graduate Students:
Current PostDocs and Research Assistants:
Recent Conference Presentations/Poster Photos
Former Graduate Students and Postdocs:
- Kevin Haenni, Postdoctoral Researcher, 2010-2011, currently teaching CEGEP level in Switzerland.
- Peggy Lo , Ph.D. 2010, postdoctoral researcher at Harvard University in Boston (with Dr. Park) until 2012. Currently Assistant Professor at City University of Hong Kong in the Department of Biology and Chemistry.
- Petra Bouten, Visiting Student Feb 2010-Aug 2010, currently finishing up her Masters degree in the Netherlands.
- Andrzej Rys
- Florian Altvater, Visiting Student 2009-2010, currently finishing up his Diplom degree at the Albert-Ludwigs-University
- Hua Yang , Ph.D. 2009, currently postdoctoral researcher at University of British Columbia (with Dr. David Dolphin). Best of luck!
- Roxanne Kieltyka, Ph.D. 2009, currently postdoctoral researcher at Eindhoven University of Technology (with Prof. E.W. Meijer)
- Yongqiang Wen, Postdoctoral Researcher as a Junior Fellow for the Canadian Insttitute for Advanced Research, 2008-2009.
- Faisal Aldaye, Ph.D. 2008, currently postdoctoral researcher at Harvard Medical School (with Prof. Pamela Silver)
- Mohamed Slim, Ph.D. 2008, currently postdoctoral researcher at the Montreal Jewish Hospital (with Prof. E. Schirrmacher)
- Kim Metera, Ph.D. 2008, finshed her postdoctoral researcher at the University of Montreal (with Prof. Julian Zhu) in early 2011 and has rejoined our lab as postdoctoral researcher.
- Rachel Nassif, M.Sc. 2007, (now Rachel Henin), moved on to become research scientist at Mayo Clinic Cancer Center, Jacksonville, Florida, USA
- Bingzhi Chen, postdoctoral fellow 2003-2005, moved on to become a Senior Scientist at General Electric, Schenectady, New York, USA
- N. B. Sankaran, postdoctoral fellow 2006-2007, continued on to become a Senior Scientist at General Electric, Bangalore, India
- Yoshi ishihara, M.Sc. 2007, currently graduate student at Scripps Research Institute, San Diego, California, USA
- Dr. Ignacio Vargas-Baca,
postdoctoral fellow 1998-2000, moved on to become an Associate Professor of Chemistry, McMaster
University, Hamilton, ON, Canada
- Dr. Nicolas Di Cesare, postdoctoral
fellow 2002, moved on to become a Research Scientist at Cascade Inc., Quebec, Canada
- Michel Paradis, M.Sc. 2000, continued to a Research Scientist, Ratiopharm,
- Jake Dalphond, M. Sc. 2002, continued to a
Research Scientist, Goodyear, Akron, Ohio, USA
- Hassan Bazzi, Ph.D. 2003,
continued on to become an Assistant Professor and Science Program Director, Texas A&M University
in Qatar (Link)
- Feli Rakotondradany, Ph.D.
2003, continued as a postdoctoral fellow at the University of Alberta (with
Prof. Murray Gray )